Apostle Beverly is an anointed and powerful global prayer warrior and intercessor, who serves as a spiritual coach to cover ministry and marketplace leadership. As a spiritual coach, she walks alongside key leadership so they can walk out their mission with a biblical foundation. Coaching elements focus on:
- teach leaders to maintain their focus on God for their organization or ministry in decision making;
- seeking Him first in all areas, walking out the Christian life at home and the workplace;
- spiritual counseling to leaders, other members of an organization, families and individuals;
- prayer, either corporate or individual; and
- staff and leadership retreats.
Beverly’s years of intimate relationship with the Lord has developed her gift to be a strong and faithful prayer warrior for individuals going through any and all circumstances. Whether you are experiencing brokenness from biblical injustices, such as human trafficking or effects of abortion to even the common experiences, we have in our daily lives, she can traverse any landscape that life throws at you and will be able to guide you in prayer and walk with you through it every step of the way. As a global prayer warrior and intercessor, Beverly is called upon to pray for individuals, businesses and organizations through Celebrating Life with Jesus Ministries.
With a heart close to her “Poppy”, Beverly conveys messages from Him to those that need it most. She speaks to those that need the hope, love and salvation of Christ, either in small or large venues:
- Keynote speaker at Conferences and Staff Retreats
- Breakout speaker at conferences
- Workshop facilitator
- Bible Studies
An integral part of the ministry are the special “golden nuggets” that Apostle Beverly receives from the Lord to edify the body of Christ. Beverly shares through social media as an encourager for those that follow her ministry – breathing life and hope. She has been called to convey messages via social media, songs of worship to the Lord, and an upcoming book to be provided from the heart of God to those that love Him.